Well, at least I didn’t promise to post every day and Grace In Small Things 2/365
Posted February 27, 2009on:
The last two weeks:
- I have been sick and am having a hard time kicking the last of whatever virus I have.
- I have banked an additional 25 hours of overtime (despite there being a ban on overtime)
- I have been working one extra day a week on a contract (with an apprentice)
- I am freaking tired
Today I have a day off. And I woke up at 3:30am completely stuffed up. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
So lets try to find some grace in this, shall we?
- The quiet of an early morning when no one else is awake
- Reading half a book with my morning coffee
- Potential for a well-deserved nap this afternoon
- Time to breathe, reflect and meditate
- Time to slow down and find grace in waking up at this early, quiet, peaceful hour.
2 Responses to "Well, at least I didn’t promise to post every day and Grace In Small Things 2/365"
Comments are closed.