Posted July 2, 2009on:
- I had the foresight to arrange a grocery delivery today. It arrived.*
- I managed to get in to see the chiropractor this morning.
- I found a company open 24 hours that can come by and look at my garage door. They answered on the first ring at 7am today.
- Today is fresh diaper delivery day
- The garage door wouldn’t close this morning; the motor just clicks.
- I dropped Darren at the train and drove off before he could open the door to kiss the poptart goodbye. Bad Mommy.
- I strained a muscle in my lower back yesterday.
- It being fresh diaper delivery day, I put the poptart in a dispoable this morning.
- I came back from dropping Darren at the train, pulled the car into the garage and switched the door to manual. Which means the door came down and
- I had to lift the door to get the car out so I could get to the chiropractor with my aching back.
- The poptart filled 5 diapers this morning.
- A back strain takes about 6 weeks to heal properly.
- $350 to replace the garage door motor.
Note to self: drink coffee before going to the train.
*More on that in a later post when I have 2 hands to type with.
1 Response to "Oy. Vey."
Comments are closed.