Posted November 8, 2009on:
Quickly because we just finished dinner and the Poptart needs a bath (she has yams in her ears):
- I am fairly certain the cold I thought I had is hayfever.
- Who the hell gets hayfever in Vancouver in November?
- Me, apparently.
- This means I can get my flu shots tomorrow.
- And ask the doctor about the Poptart’s flu shot(s)
- If my nose would stop itching, that would be great.
- I will show you photos from this week’s repurposing tomorrow.
- This is because I haven’t finished one of them.
- We moved the coffee table downstairs because we have too much kid stuff and a rolly baby.
- Thank god we have a roomba.
- Yes, this is a bit of a cop-out for NaBloPoMo. I haven’t left the house in two days because I felt crappy. Nothing’s happened.
1 Response to "Sunday Bullets"
Comments are closed.