Grace in Small things 7(?)/365
Posted November 21, 2009on:
I think it’s 7, anyways, does it matter? Because why limit it to 365?
1. A case of free-range chickens.
2. 60 pounds of grass-fed beef.
(In other words, enough meat to not have to buy any until about February)
3. A happy, healthy, growing baby who said “mum” today while looking at me (even though it was probably an accident, but she only said “mum” once not “mumumumum” like she normally does, so I’ll take it)
4. A warm house on a blustery day.
5. Multigrain garlic buns and leftover salad for dinner (leftover meaning it’s a mix of leftovers with a few things added in; some people make soups, I make salads).