Posted January 2, 2010on:
1 : an act or instance of making or including in a list
2 : something that is listed
: to tilt to one side; especially of a boat or ship : to tilt to one side in a state of equilibrium (as from an unbalanced load)
I am not sure I have been the best person I can be for the past 8 months. I have become a mother – a huge change for me and my life has been revolving around the baby. There are times where I feel like I am losing myself. I have been listing – unbalanced.
So, in an effort to stop listing, I am listing my resolutions by theme month by month.
January: Finding Balance
1. Take time for myself daily and weekly in order to find myself.
- Take half an hour after my shower to meditate or read.
- Go for a swim or aquafit class one night per week after dinner.
- Take a 2-4 hour block of time one day on the weekend to myself and get out of the house.
- Take 20 minutes a day to do the 30 day shred.
2. Get started on the Poptart’s baby book. I have a bunch of free 4×6’s from Costco – I might as well use them.
3. Take an hour 3x/week while the Poptart is sleeping to do the necessary reading for the course I signed up for at University of Victoria*:
- when the Poptart sleeps in, unplug: don’t turn the TV on and leave the internet alone. Do the reading and the notes, then do the rest of the stuff.
- Use the Poptart’s nap times, when possible to do the work.
4. Set up a weekly meal plan by major food group. Find at least one new recipe to try each week (more on this over the weekend – I have an idea but that is a post in itself).
5. And participating in this because it sounds like fun and a good way to reconnect.
And that seems like enough.
3 Responses to "Listing"
Comments are closed.